Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) CONSULTING.
Are you a special needs parent who finds the IEP process daunting? Are you wondering if your child should receive special education services? Are you overwhelmed with anxiety at the thought of attending an IEP meeting? Do you find yourself lost when deciding the appropriate placement and related services your child needs to thrive?
You should not go through this journey alone. There are several nuances that come with developing (and implementing) a well-organized, effective, and functional IEP for your child. I have written hundreds of IEPs as well as conducted hundreds of IEP meetings over the last decade. My expertise is in the areas of Autism (AUT), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity (ADHD), and Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD).
In working with me, you will be able to:
- Have a great understanding of ALL parts of your child's IEP.
- Ask for the right related services.
- Understand your child's annual IEP goals, objectives, accommodations, and modifications.
- Know the right questions to ask during an IEP meeting.
- Gain clarity in deciding if your child needs an IEP or seek alternate support.
- Make a well-informed decision regarding your child's eligibility, placement, accommodations, and modifications.
NOTE: Services provided are not legal services. My goal is to ensure that you do not have to go through due process.
Inquiries for consultation should be directed to email@example.com